Monday, October 6, 2008

First Blog

Well, I have joined the blogosphere to add my two bits to the life discussion. I can't guarantee any great pearls of wisdom are going to eminate from my blog, but I hope to at least put out something to get the noodle turning, something for you to consider. There isn't any limit to what I am going to write about, so this is your only warning: I am going to write what is on my mind. Whenever my husband tells me that I should write someone, this is it. I am not out to offend, just to say how I see things. You are more than welcome to disagree. You may do your own independent research on things that I bring up. If you find evidence to the contrary and wish to show me your evidence for me to review, feel free to tell me. Final word is, we are all entitled to our own opinions. It's not all going to be gloom and doom, but I am watching the news a lot, and it is election year. On that note, I am going to start with a blog about abortion that I sent out as an email.

No comments: