Monday, October 6, 2008

Tami and All Her Glory

This beautiful new blog is dedicated to the ramblings, musings, temper tantrums and endless opinions of a beloved sister, Tami. Tami is wonderful, giving, passionate, beautiful and smart beyond any other woman I have ever known. As of late, I have spent a great deal of our telephone discussions listening to her opinions on all things political. Although as much as her energy on the topic is amazing, I missed the good old days of discussing things that I dig, such as painting/redecorating/ How much did that kid throw up?... these types of discussions. I can handle such conversations.

That being said, I advised, in my limited wisdom, that this intelligent woman start a blog with which she can rupture her opinions all over the blogosphere for your reading delight. It's good for us stay-at-home mom types to have all sorts of different things to do. It is my hope that there are many a thing to read, laugh at, or cry about that come out from this blog.

Here's to one of my greatest Champions. Here is to my truest friend, a great companion and a supporter of all my craziness. To my Sister, the calmer one- Tami. Love, Red

No comments: